The installation of a new heating and air conditioning system is the largest energy savings investment you will make for your family and your home. Properly installed furnaces and central air conditioners can last up to 20 years when properly maintained.
We specialize in repairing older heating and air conditioning systems, along with today’s most energy-efficient models. Michiana Mechanical technicians are trained to identify the most efficient and cost saving solutions for you and your home.
Heating and air conditioning systems require normal maintenance – just like your car. By cleaning the dirt and debris out of your system, it will run more efficiently, save fuel, and reduce late night breakdowns.
When it’s Hot Outside… are you Cold Inside?
Today, it’s more important than ever to choose the right air conditioning contractor and the correct cooling system for your home. Quality installations greatly increase equipment lifespan and reduce annual repair costs. We work with the best brand names and we ensure that all installations are properly sized and installed.
Here’s why AC upgrades are well worth the investment:
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Ultimate comfort control – Outdated air conditioners can only do so much, while newer systems offer a wide range of capabilities. From zoning systems to programmable thermostats, the luxuries of modern-day air conditioners are simply unmatched.
- Fewer repairs – Older systems can drag you down in costly and frequent repair work.
- Quieter operation – Today’s systems deliver cooling comfort much more quietly than older ones do.
- Good for the environment – Your new system will not only save you money, but it will also benefit the environment and reduce your carbon footprint.
Ductless Mini Splits
Mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow you to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces. The nice thing about a mini-split is that you do not need duct work, so it can be installed in homes that duct work is not a reasonable solution.
Our Unique Precision Tune-ups and Safety Inspections
A Precision Tune-Up is a 20 point safety inspection and an annual clean and check of your unit. It is recommended to be done annually in your AC and Heating System. It can catch an issue before it becomes a problem, makes sure your system is working safely and running correctly, and helps the homeowner achieve the most life expectancy out of your equipment. A Precision Tune-Up can improve energy efficiency, while maintaining your Warranties.
The installation of a new heating and air conditioning system is the largest energy savings investment you will make for your family and your home. Properly installed systems can last up to 20 years when properly maintained.
Remember these helpful tips when selecting your contractor:
- Always request current licensing, insurance, and a list of references.
- Call references to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make sure your contractor has NATE technicians and is current in the latest energy technology.
- Make sure your contractor is following Federal Energy Star guidelines for your installation so you do not end up with an energy losing system.
We specialize in repairing older heating systems, along with today’s most energy-efficient models.
Our highly skilled technicians undergo many hours of required and optional training on heating and cooling systems and service each year. This means you will have a very knowledgeable and efficient technician repairing your unit — and looking out for opportunities to reduce your energy cost.
Forced Air Furnaces
All winter, you depend on your furnace to meet the heating needs of your family and home. That is why we install only the best products to perform faithfully again and again, year after year.
Beyond performance, we also provide super-high efficient units that can operate up to 96.7% AFUE efficiency and is Energy Star rated. This means that 98.7% of what you are paying for in natural gas actually is converted into heat for your home. Your new furnace can literally pay for itself! On average, our new systems pay for themselves in just three to five years.
Hot Water Boilers
Whether you have radiators or in-floor radiant heat, we have solutions to help reduce your energy costs with hot water boilers. Today’s new super high-efficient condensing gas boilers can reach up to 98% efficiency in low temperature applications. These hot water boilers can also be combined with an indirect-fired water heater utilizing your super high-efficient boiler for the heating of your domestic hot water.